Thursday, March 3, 2011

MAC Wonder Woman Collection



Hey Guys,

Just wanted to share my buys and thoughts on the new Wonder Woman Collection from MAC!!!!


I was so excited to go to the store and finally get some of the stuff.  I knew what I wanted and unfortunately the only thing I didn't get that I wanted was the colored mascaras!!  :(

I didn't get any of the eyeshadows, I just felt that they weren't unique enough to splurge the money on them and the lipglasses were just way to big.  Don't get me wrong your getting a great deal for the amount of product, but I would never use all that lipgloss, it would take me a couple of years...LOL....but I did get some great pieces!!! 

What I did get.....

The Wonder Woman Powder Blush in Amazon Princess


The Wonder Woman Mineralized Skin Finish in Pink Power



The Wonder Woman lipstick in Marquise d' and Spitfire

 Wonder Woman Lipstick Wonder Woman Lipstick


I'm wearing the Spitfire shade and I topped it with Milani 3D Glitzy Lipgloss in Fashion Diva.
















No comments:

Post a Comment